- A. For Planning Engineer:
1. He will prepare rough estimate and P.P of Schemes/Projects
assigned to him on receipt of drawings from Architect's
office. He will maintain close liaison with the Architecture
branch for obtaining plans.
2. He will supervise the estimates checked by estimators
and submit the same to the Superintending Engineer/Executive
Engineer for disposal.
3. He will be responsible for correctness of the S.T./Excess
work statement checked by estimators of the office as assigned
4. He will visit work-site as and when instructed by the
Superintending Engineer/Executive Engineer.
5. Any other assignment given to him by the Superintending
Engineer/Executive from time to time.
- B. For Design Engineer :
1. He will study the Architectural plans of buildings and
other projects to be undertaken by NHA as assigned to him.
2. He will do all engineering calculations at various stages
of preliminary and working drawings.
3. He will prepare complete set of working drawing with structural
details duly approved by the Superintending Engineer/Executive
Engineer concerned for implementation of projects to be undertaken
by the NHA.
4. He may on instruction of Superintending Engineer/Executive
Engineer go to the actual site of execution to check and verify
whether the works are being executed strictly as per approved
design furnished by the Design Circles and also to look into
the soundness of the work. He will inform the Superintending
Engineer/Executive Engineer about any change that may be required
for construction works to keep conformity with other works
around the site.
5. Any other assignments given to him by the Superintending
Engineer/Executive Engineer from time to time.